If you want to maximize your exposure to the earthquake engineering, earthquake science, and emergency management communities in the US, you can’t afford to miss this conference!
Who Will Be There?
More than 500 professionals engaged in earthquake risk reduction in the US are expected, including:
- The foremost experts in earthquake engineering, geology, and seismology
- Tsunami researchers
- Social and policy experts
- Emergency management officials
- Leading government representatives
Why You Should Be There:
- Maximize your visibility to more than 500earthquake engineering professionals
- Demonstrate and announce new technologies, products, and innovations
- Generate focused, highly qualified leads
- Dynamic keynote presentations and plenary sessions
- Interactive panel discussions
- Special poster sessions
- Special sessions led by world-renowned experts and scholars
This unique conference will bring together professionals from a broad range of disciplines: architecture, civil and structural engineering, seismology, geology, geophysics, geotechnical engineering, business, public policy, the social sciences, regional planning, emergency response planning, and regulation. Join us in making this conference a milestone in earthquake engineering.
Exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities are going fast!
There are many options available from sponsoring to exhibiting, and we will be happy to work with you to develop a package that suits your needs. Click here to download the full brochure and price list.